CompTIA CSA+ Training
CompTIA's (CSA+) CyberSecurity Analysts for learners who are responsible for monitoring and detecting security incidents. CSA+ helps learners who are looking to fulfill DoD directive 8570.01 for information assurance (IA) training. The program is designed for personnel performing IA functions, establishing IA policies, and implementing security measures and procedures for the Department of Defense and affiliated information systems and networks.
Course Objectives:- Assess information security risk in computing and network environments
- Analyze reconnaissance threats to computing and network environments
- Analyze attacks on computing and network environments
- Analyze post-attack techniques on computing and network environments
- Implement a vulnerability management program.
- Collect cybersecurity intelligence
- Analyze data collected from security and event logs
- Perform active analysis on assets and networks
- Respond to cybersecurity incidents
- Investigate cybersecurity incidents
- Address security issues with the organization's technology architecture.
- Live Instructor-Led
- Live Online Instructor-Led
- Individual Training
- Group Training
- Onsite-Private Training
- Hybrid Training
Course Days: 5 Days
Call us for schedules Tel: 1-800-618-6778