CompTIA Project+ Training
CompTIA's Project+ course will apply recognized practices of project management and to help learners understand a project’s life cycle and roles and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project.
Course Objectives:- Initiate a project Create a Scope Statement.
- Plan project strategy
- Create the project budget and schedule
- Manage project relationships
- Implement the project
- Close the project.
- Control project performance
- Monitor and control the triple constraints.
- Monitor project risks and procurements
- Perform the project closure processes.
- Live Instructor-Led
- Live Online Instructor-Led
- Individual Training
- Group Training
- Onsite-Private Training
- Hybrid Training
Course Days: 5 Days
Call us for schedules Tel: 1-800-618-6778