Course 50404B: Overview of Active Directory Rights Management Services with Windows Server 2008 R2
This course is intended for experienced systems administrators who have working experience and background knowledge of Windows Server® 2008, and basic understanding of Active Directory, IIS, Microsoft® SQL Server®, and Microsoft® Exchange Server technologies. Basic knowledge of DNS, general networking, and PKI principles is also helpful.
- Understand AD RMS architecture, and the role the product plays as part of a wider infrastructure.
- Understand the AD RMS interaction model with other Microsoft technologies.
- Understand how several other Microsoft technologies use AD RMS to protect documents and email messages.
- Understand how to use AD RMS on server applications such as Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server and Microsoft Exchange Server.
- Create, manage, and distribute rights policy templates as an AD RMS administrator.
- Understand the different trust relationships that can extend AD RMS protection beyond your infrastructure.
- Module 1: Why Rights Management
- Module 2: AD RMS Architecture, Installation, and Provisioning
- Module 3: Active Directory Rights Management Clients and Information Rights Management on Desktop Applications
- Module 4: Rights Policy Templates and the Super Users Group
- Module 5: Information Rights Management on Server Applications
- Module 6: Managing Trust
- Live Instructor-Led
- Live Online Instructor-Led
- Individual Training
- Group Training
- Onsite-Private Training
- Hybrid Training
Course Days: 2 Days
Call us for schedules Tel: 1-800-618-6778