Online Live Instructor-Led Training - Group
Online Live Instructor-Led Group training is both cost effective, zero travel requirement and saves time. One of the greatest advantages of Online Live Instructor-Led group training is that learners do not travel, can ask questions, and share feedback instantly with each other’s via digital meeting platforms.
Right Attitude offers Online Live Instructor-Led group training with highly trained corporate trainers and instructors. Our Online Live Instructor-Led Group training classes break off into brainstorming or role-playing groups.
Our Online Live Instructor-Led Group Training approach
|Anywhere||Because it is delivered via Online, we can host and schedule training anywhere in the USA.|
|Anytime||We can schedule Online Live Instructor-Led Group training at anytime zone. (Example: EST, CST, MT, PST)|
Who can attend Live Instructor-Led training?
Our Online Live Instructor-Led Group
|Zoom Video Communication||
Right Attitude uses Zoom Video Communication (Zoom) platform for its Online Training deliveries.Zoom Downloads: Download Center - Zoom
Right Attitude recommends that all learners have and meet the below technical requirements with their computers/devices for Online Live Instructor-led Group Training class.
- Strong internet connection (broadband/highspeed)
- Computers with minimum 8GB RAM or higher
- Computers are Pentium i5 or higher
- Computers with faster processor
- A computer with microphone and headphone (recommended)
- A computer with video camera (recommended, not needed)
- Dual monitors (recommended)
Training Time Zones
For Online Live Instructor-Led Group Training, we can host schedules with all Time Zones. If you are local in Austin, TX and want to use our Austin Facility, we can host training based on CST Time Zone.
|Eastern Standard Time||Central Standard Time||Mountain Time||Pacific Standard Time|
Benefits of our Online Live Instructor-Led Group Training
- - No travel needed and everyone can attend classes from their home/office
- - Flexible schedule and environment allow you to fit your schedule
- - Training your employees with technology or skills that matter most to your need without the travel involved
- - Online Live Instructor-Led group training helps better interpersonal relationships between learners
- - We can cover certain specific function that are related to your team’s job responsibility
- - Better engagement and focus between learners
- - Realtime discussion and exchange of feedback between learners
- - Better individual attention between instructor and learners
- - Instant clarifications for any questions via platform
- - Learning from other participants in class
Online Live Instructor-Led Group Training Topics (Technical, Application and Business)
Understanding Training Categories can be challenging. Therefore, we have grouped and collaborated training categories and technologies to have clear guidelines. All categories below will provide a clear learning path with clear choices. Additionally, our National Account Managers will help you guide and select the right course/s for your team's learning objectives. For more information on how to design a learning plan, please give us a call. Let us help you.