Hybrid Training - Group
We understand that Staff Development and Training is not a simple task when employees are from different locations and are located nationwide. Collaboration can cost Companies a lot more than traditional training. To help you with this challenge, Right Attitude provides Hybrid group training. In this modality, we combine both Online and In-Class training delivery modalities together. Which means, all your employees are covered and can take the same training schedule from anywhere at the same time.
Right Attitude offers Hybrid group training with highly trained corporate trainers and instructors. Our Online Live Instructor-Led Group training classes break off into brainstorming or role-playing groups.
How we do it?
|Platform Mix||We schedule/anchor a class at on-site/offsite and the add online class with in-class platform. Learners attends the same class remotely with other in-class learners at the facility (on-Site/off-site)|
|Access||Our Support Team sends remote access and credential to the learners|
|Instructor Access||Instructor is available via online and in-class, same time|
|The Experience||Everyone participates via Zoom Video Classrooms|
Who can attend Hybrid Training?
Hybrid Training Platform
|Zoom Video Communication||
Right Attitude uses Zoom Video Communication (Zoom) platform for its Online Training deliveries.Zoom Downloads: Download Center - Zoom
Right Attitude recommends that all learners (remote & inclass) have and meet the below technical requirements with their computers/devices for Hybrid Training class.
- Strong internet connection (broadband/highspeed)
- Computers with minimum 8GB RAM or higher
- Computers are Pentium i5 or higher
- Computers with faster processor
- A computer with microphone and headphone (recommended)
- A computer with video camera (recommended, not needed)
- Dual monitors (recommended)
Training Time Zones
For Hybrid Training, we can host schedules with all Time Zones. If you are local in Austin, TX and want to use our Austin Facility, we can host training based on CST Time Zone.
|Eastern Standard Time||Central Standard Time||Mountain Time||Pacific Standard Time|
Benefits of our Hybrid Training
- No travel needed and everyone can attend specific class from their home/office
- You can train your employees who are situated in different cities in a same hosted class
- It is very cost effective
- Training your employees with technology or skills that matter most to your need without the travel involved
- We can cover certain specific function that are related to your team’s job responsibility
- Better engagement and focus between learners
- Realtime discussion and exchange of feedback between learners
- Learning from other participants in class
Online Live Instructor-Led Group Training Topics (Technical, Application and Business)
Understanding Training Categories can be challenging. Therefore, we have grouped and collaborated training categories and technologies to have clear guidelines. All categories below will provide a clear learning path with clear choices. Additionally, our National Account Managers will help you guide and select the right course/s for your team's learning objectives. For more information on how to design a learning plan, please give us a call. Let us help you.